Philippines Today

Switch to desktop
Philippines Today

Philippines Today

Matteo admits Sarah Geronimo is his 'mahal'

Published in Entertainment
Are actor Matteo Guidicelli and singer-actress Sarah Geronimo now no longer just reel but are real sweethearts now?
Their fans and followers are asking the question after the actor broke his silence on the alleged message he inadvertently sent to director Wenn Deramas which was supposedly meant for rumored girlfriend the Popstar Princess Sarah Geronimo.
The message reportedly confirms the real score between the two.
Matteo actuallly was forced to confirm in a radio interview that he calls Sarah "mahal."
 
Last week, Deramas posted on Facebook a screen capture of his text conversation with Guidicelli, showing a message sent by the actor which read “Goodmorning mahal.” ABS-CBN reported.
The mother studio of Matteo and Sarah reported that Matteo immediately sent another message to the TV and movie director, saying it was just a typographical error.
“S**t direk!! Haha typo!! Hahah – goodmorning direk!!” Guidicelli said in his follow up text, it was reported on the network's website.
Deramas reportedly teased the actor when he replied: “Ayun lumabas ang totoo mahal mo ako! Haha ipopost ko ito sa FB para matawa ang mga tao! Haha.”
In the caption of Deramas’ Facebook post, he said, “Every morning nagtetext ng Goodmorning itong si Matteo after ko syang padalhan ng mensahe ng panginoon ito. sagot nya ngayong umaga! Basahin mo ito Sarah! 
Speaking to Ogie Diaz and MJ Felipe on their DZMM program over the weekend, Matteo explained the story behind the text message, according to the ABS-CBN news report.
“Kasi galing ako sa training ng bike. Medyo pagod ako. Tapos every day nagte-text si direk Wenn ng mga Bible verses. Nagkamali lang ako,” he said
But when Felipe asked what his term of endearment for Sarah is, Matteo quickly gave a meaningful answer.
“Alam mo na 'yan. Nakasulat na dun sa text ni direk Wenn kung ano [ang tawag ko kay Sarah],” he said, referring to the term “mahal.”
Diaz shared a story when he and Sarah were still shooting “Maybe This Time” that made Matteo giggle,  ABS-CBN also reported.
“Nung nagshu-shooting kami ng movie, nung nakaupo kami sa table, habang hindi pa kami kinukunan, naitanong ni Nini Aguilar kay Sarah, ‘May boyfriend ka na ba, anak?’ ‘Opo, meron na po,’” Diaz shared as he himself giggled.
Two weeks ago, Matteo said he has never been happier when asked about the current state of his heart amid persistent rumors that he and the singer-actress are already in a relationship.
Matteo also admitted that Sarah is one of the reasons why he is happy, adding that he never denied anything every time he is asked about the singer-actress, according to the network's report.
Recently, the two Kapamilya stars were spotted in double dates with real-life couple Judy Ann Santos and Ryan Agoncillo. They saw the movie "Maybe This Time" together and hanged out afterwards.
In March,  Sarah attended Matteo’s birthday bash at Tipsy Pig in Pasig where she even sang a duet with him. Showbiz columnist and host Ogie Diaz even shared a photo of the two holding hands together on his Instagram account.
 

Front Page 06.18.14

Published in Front Page

Recipe of the week 06.18.14

Published in Gourmet

Playing with numbers

Published in Editorial & Other Articles
The Philippines unemployment rate for April 2014 has eased to 7.0 percent from April 2013’s unemployment rate of 7.6 percent, and April 2012’s 7.5 percent, according to the latest Labor Force Survey (LFS) of the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA). In that report, highest number of unemployed population in April was in Metro Manila with unemployment rate of 10.4 percent and this is followed by Ilocos Region with 9.2 percent unemployment rate; Central Luzon with 8.6 percent unemployment rate; and Calabarzon with 9.0 percent unemployment rate.
 
The same report stated that majority or 61.7 percent of the total unemployed persons in April were male and the remaining 38.3 percent were unemployed women. In terms of age group, ages 15 to 24 years old contributed 49.8 percent of the total unemployed population in April followed by ages 25 to 34 years old at 30.5 percent. “By educational attainment, one-fifth or 22.4 percent of the unemployed were college graduates, 14.5 percent were college undergraduates, and 32.7 percent were high school graduates,” PSA added.

Copyrighted for Philippines Today Tel: (650) 872-3200. Website developed by: SP3Media.com

Top Desktop version